To qualify students to understand that the change needed to evolve or even to survive is a prerequisite of the ultimate management technique and is one of the greatest difficulties in the business field.
The organization needs to have their processes and their work team prepared and it needs to be mature enough to very fast adapt itself to the changes and ensure the success of its projects and operations.
At the end of the course the student will be able to:
- Identify the uncertainty areas of the project
- Structure an integrated change control process
- Get support to implement the integrated change process
- Understand and minimize the resistance that comes from the cultural aspects of the informality
- Integrate the changes in project scope, schedule and quality
- Structure the change control board (CCB)
- Course duration [?]
- 16 hours
- Number of participants [?]
- Minimum 20 students per class
- Target audience
- Project managers, project team members, sponsors and others stakeholders interested in the project management process.
- Project management knowledge
- Language(s) [?]
- Portuguese and English
- Provided by the contractor. Worldwide attendance.
- Certification and PDU [?]
- All training participants will receive a participation certificate with 16 PMI's PDUs.
(PMI R.E.P. activity number: Macro017)
Teaching Methodology Top ↑
Macrosolutions had developed the market's most awarded dynamics, concerning the projects training.
In this course, the following dynamics will be used:
The courseware to be received by the students will consist of slides, articles and lists of exercises, and it may also contain the following special products by Ricardo Vargas:
- 5 Minutes PM Videocast. Practical classes with Ricardo Vargas. DVD distributed worldwide by Microsoft that celebrates the Microsoft Project 2010 launch.
Exclusive student access area
In addition to the exclusive printed material, all participants will have access to the courseware’s electronic version, to the files of exercises and to the work done in the classroom.
The access is given through the restricted site that is available and prepared by the Macrosolutions team considering each course that we provide. This initiative is a pioneer in the educational market and also anticipates trends related to the documents’ electronic management
Training basic program
- ‣ Course opening
- 1. Introduction to change management
- Understanding the nature and necessity of change
- Influence of external and internal scenario
- Recognizing the uncertainties
- A question of survival
- 2. Organizational processes
- Organizational processes mapping
- Maturity processes diagnosis
- Maturity projects diagnosis
- 3. Planning and implementing a project change management
- Cultural aspects
- Analysis of the organizational strategy
- Gap Analysis
- The role of communication
- The profile of the project implementers of change management
- Organizational Support
- Creating the plan for change management
- Setting performance indicators
- Implementing the project change management
- 4. Obstacles
- Organization culture and defects
- Market and competition
- 5. Keeping the organization on track
- Lessons learned
- Assessment of benefits
- Implement and monitor continuous improvement
- ‣ Course close-out
Supported standards and methodologies
Project Management Institute (PMI) PMBOK® Guide Yes PMI Practice Standard for Estimating — PMI Practice Standard for Earned Value Management — PMI Practice Standard for Configuration Management Yes PMI Practice Standard for Risk Management — PMI Practice Standard for Work Breakdown Structure — PMI Practice Standard for Scheduling — PMI Standard for Portfolio Management — PMI Standard for Program Management — PMI Project Manager Development Competency Framework — Organizational Project Management Maturity Model (OPM3)® — UK Office of Government Commerce (OGC) PRINCE2 (Projects in Controlled Environments) Yes MSP (Managing Successful Programmes) — M_O_R (Management of Risks) — P3M3 (Portfolio, Programme, and Project Management Maturity Model) — P3O (Portfolio, Programme and Project Offices) — MoP (Management of Portfolios) — MoV (Management of Value) — Scrum Alliance Scrum Methodology Yes International Project Management Association (IPMA) ICB® IPMA Competence Baseline —